Hire fee (per day)
- Adult: $26.50
- Junior (12-17 years): $21.00
- Pensioner: $21.00
- Proof of age required for juniors (passport or birth certificate and Medicare card).
- Valid pension card required for pensioners.\
- Valid and current firearms licence required upon each visit
Resident Club Member rate (per day)
- Adult: $21.00
- Junior (12-17 years): $15.50
- Pensioner: $15.50
- Resident Club membership card required for discount.
Gold Pass Membership
The Gold Pass Membership gives licensed shooters unlimited use of the 10-metre, 25-metre and 50-metre ranges for an annual fee.
Experience a superior shooting experience at the Sydney International Shooting Centre. Shooting range hire is available to individual licensed shooters on a per day basis on the 10-metre, 25-metre and 50-metre shooting ranges. Choose from:
- 10-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- 4 x 25-metre shooting ranges with 10 bays
- 25-metre paper turning target shooting range with 10 bays
- 50-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- Finals range with electronic targets at 10m, 25m and 50m distances
- 11 shotgun layouts for shooting Trap, Trench, Skeet, 5 Stand and DTL.
Ammunition and firearms permitted on the ranges
Ammunition for electronic targets
- Lead target loads must not exceed a power factor of 120. Power factor exceeding this must be used on the turning target range.
- All ammunition shapes are authorised.
- Air Pistol of a calibre up to .177
- Rimfire Pistol of a calibre up to .22
- Centrefire Pistol .32 calibre and .38 calibre (target loads on electronic only)
- All other Centrefire Pistol of a calibre up to .45 on the 25m paper turning target range only, including high calibre metallic silhouette firearms
- Blackpowder Muzzle Loading Pistol (25m paper turning target range only)
- Air Rifle of a calibre up to .25
- Rimfire Rifle of a calibre up to .22 and .22 magnum (50m range only, maximum speed 426m/s = 2000f/s, maximum muzzle energy 434 joules = 320f lbs)
- Air Rifle of a calibre up to .38/9mm (sighting-in on paper turning target range only)
- Sydney International Shooting Centre is not able to cater for centrefire rifles. For centrefire rifle shooting, please contact the Southern Highlands Regional Shooting Complex on 0448 555 033.
Conditions of entry
- All shooters must to present their current firearms licence to Sydney International Shooting Centre staff. The firearms licence will be scanned into the range attendance system.
- Shooters must adhere to the range rules and conditions of entry.