A Weed Control Treatment is to be carried out at the Southern Highlands Regional Shooting Complex.
A Broad spectrum non selective herbicide (48518 Roundup Biactive) and a selective herbicide (46401 Brush-Off) will be spot sprayed for Weed Control.
Weed Control will be undertaken on suitable week days between 2 May and 20 June 2016. Weed Control will not be undertaken during inclement weather, high winds and/or Total Fire Bans.
The affected areas of the site will be closed during and after the treatment until dry. Warning signage will be placed at the range entries to advise any visitors that a herbicide spray is being carried out.
The following public areas are to be treated:
- 800m shooting range and associated facilities
- Car parking areas
- Internal roads, road verges and related drainage
- Landscaped gardens / rough grassed areas
- Swale drains and sediment basins
The following non-public areas are to be treated:
- 500m shooting range and associated facilities
- 50m shooting range and associated facilities
Inquiries can be made by contacting Peter Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.